Friday, 12 October 2012

She don't do drugs but she does the pill


Hey bloggers <3
So finally I have a full week off college as it is the October week! and I can safely say it couldn't have come at a better time. I am extremely exhausted from college work and are covered in bruises and have pulled a muscle in my back...so hopefully this week will give me time to recover. I have been randomly spending on things the last couple of week and this is just a little summary post of what I have bought.

1: Purse - Primark £4.00
2: "To be or not to be" Notebook - Tkmaxx £6.99
3: Blood capsules for my college devised performance - Tam Sheppard's joke store £2.99
4: Make up back - H&M £2.99
5: Fake blood and make up sticks for college - ASDA £1.00 each
6: New shoes <3 - Evans £25.00
7: Effy's new heels - Evans £32.00
8: Beautiful Jeans! - Topshop £38.00
9 & 10 Sleek sheen lipstick in "Liqueur" - Superdrug £4.99
11: Effy masks for college - ASDA £1.50 each 

Kisses;
Emilie xox



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! :D

    New post on my blog, check it!

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete