Sunday, 21 October 2012

Confusion in her eyes.

Hello.
So I have totally enjoyed my October week off! It was much needed, I can tell you that :) My back is feeling better and all my cuts and bruises are finally healing, mind you, one day back and they will all reappear no doubt. I have done so much over this week and have really enjoyed just having fun and relaxing. I went to the Theatre last Friday, to see "Medea" with Effy, William and Helena and it was fantastic! I was so inspired and was dying to get up and do some acting! Then on the Saturday Myself, Effy and my Mum all went to the cinema to see "Sinister" It was absolutely terrifying and I kept screaming like a mad woman the whole way through it. Then I had a lazy Sunday, Then on the Monday my friend Will had a "Steamover" which is basically a sleepover but with lots of alcohol haha myself, Effy and my bestie Holly all went and we had a total banter we also went to see "House at the end of the street" which was also pretty scary. It was a great laugh <3 Myself, Effy and Holly all went on a massive shopping day and bought lots and then had a lovely long chat in Starbucks.
Here is what we bought....


1 - Lilly Cole make up 3 for 2 on sale from the Body Shop. 2 - Lilly Cole make up bag £2.50 The body shop. 3 - Glitter pure £5.00 Accessorize. 4 - Vintage soft leather bag £18.00 Miss Selfridge 5 - Play suite £15.00 Urban outfitters. 6 - Joy Division tee £15.00 Urban Outfitters. 7 - Studded jumper £5.00 Primark.  8 - Tartan shirt £8.00 Primark. 9 - Tweed shorts £12.00 Primark. 10 - Paisley shirt £15.00 New Look.    11 - white bow shirt £20.00 River Island . 12 - metallic collar shirt £10.00 River Island.

I will be doing reviews on the Lilly Cole make up soon :)   
Kisses;
Emilie xox

8 comments:

  1. The Joy Division tee is great!!
    Join my blog birthday giveaway ;)
    http://www.melodylouise.net/2012/10/one-year-melodylouise-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha I love it <3
      I will be sure to check that out babe :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your makeup reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Love the haul!
    Check out my blog?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had such a good week off! Sinister sounds really scary - I don't know that I could watch it in the theaters! Everything you got looks stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweetie! Oh it was! haha
      Aww this comment has made my day :)
      Thanksssss
      <3

      xx

      Delete