Monday, 24 September 2012

You can't edit me. No. No. No.

Hey babes!

So I know I haven't blogged in so long, but I am still swamped with college work and I never get in till very late so I'm always to tired to blog :( But I am going to try and keep on top of it! So last Tuesday the Buchanan Galleries ( which is a shopping centre in Glasgow) was having a student lock in where all the shops were doing discounts which was pretty great :D It was part of freshers week. So myself, Effy and a couple of college friends all went and bought a few things. I hardly bought anything as I didn't want to to crazy as I have spending a fortune lately. However it was my friends 18th birthday party and I needed an outfit, so I bought that!

Lace bow tie collared blouse £35.00 Miss Selfridge 

Black skater skirt £16.00 RiverIsland

Suede Leotard £6.99

3 1/4 length leggings £5.99

Crystal earrings £3.99 H&M, Coloured jewel heart earrings £3.99 New Look 

Maxfactor flipstick colour effect in 'Bloomy Pink' £7.99, Models Own nail polish in 'Copper Pot' £5.00

Yesterday I went to ASDA with my mum to get a few odds and ends and ended up spending a small fortune, I really need to stop doing that! this is what I bought....

Black cropped leggings for college £12.00

Coat hangers £1.00 Tights £4.00

nspa sweet raspberry body mist £3.00 This smells divine!!

Dexter season 5 & Supernatural season 6 both £15.00

organizers for college £2.00 each

Bra £6.00

Underwear £2.50

So that is all I have bought recently! Ordered my Halloween costume also so will show you guys that soon!
and tomorrow I will be posting my Avon purchases and reviews.
Hope your all enjoying life right now, I sure am :D 

Love
Emilie xox



2 comments:

  1. I have the heart earrings from New Look - I have been complimented so much due to them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really! yeah they are so lovely! they go with everything :)

      xxx

      Delete