Monday, 3 September 2012

Primark A/W Wishlist!

Hey bloggers :)

Recently I have been looking through Primarks Autumn/Winter log book and I have absolutely fell in love! Their stuff this year is beautiful, very 70's and 80's which is why I love it :)
There was so much to choose from in the log books and I literally loved everything! But obviously i can't show you everything, wouldn't have enough space haha! But these are my ultimate favourites which I plan to purchase when they come into the stores.

80's Styled high waisted leggings. Absolutely love these, they will look great with a cute crop top.

Burgundy tweed styled coat. I have to say this is one of my favourites and will look beautiful for a night out on the town :). 

Beige check cropped trousers. They have these in stores right now, just have to get in and buy myself them :D

Woollen sequence collared jumper. This beauty will be great in the winter with some cropped trousers.

Hounds tooth suede gloves. These will be lovely and warm in the winter and will look great with a stylish coat or jacket.

Navy blue coat. I love this coat its very retro and will keep you lovely and warm in the winter 

Grey Tweed styled coat. This is grey version of the burgundy coat and it is also stunning, cant decide which one I like better :) 

I have had a couple of Primark hauls which I have posted recently which features alot of the A/W range if you want to check them out.
I can't wait to get my hands of some of these beauties.

Kisses;
Emilie xox  


10 comments:

  1. There seems to be a tweed theme. I spotted the trousers whilst in store today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Primarks AW stuff is just spot on at the moment! I've picked up plenty but I keep spotting new pieces that are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely agree!
      It just seems to be getting better and better :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, I love that store - I wish we had it where I live! When I visit London this fall, I am going to be all over that! These pieces look amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame you don't have it there :/
      You definitely should :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the jumper with the little collar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beige trousers and the woollen jumper! They'd be perfect for my sixth form wardrobe! I'm going to be getting these next time I hit Primark!

    PS. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out! http://merelysuggesting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait to get them too!

      Ohhh thank you :D
      I sure will!

      xxx

      Delete