Sunday, 2 September 2012

Massive Haul.

Hey lovelies

Okay so as a mentioned on my last post, Effy and I had finally been paid our SAAS ( Student loan ). We have been in dire need of college clothes and clothes in general so we went on a massive shopping spree today and this is what we bought 
*Picture Heavy!!!

From Primark

Studded Denim Jacket £18.00

Woollen Cardigan £10.00 

Sheer blouse £10.00

Bow tie blouse £12.00

Short Black Cardigan £6.00

Pink Pearl Cardigan £14.00

Sheer Leotard £6.00

Black Cardigan £6.00

Jacquard Cropped Trousers 

Beige Pleated Skirt £8.00

Belt £3.00 Suspender Belt £1.00

From H&M

Oversized Jumper £5.99

Long Oversized Vest £5.99

From New Look 

Pleather bag £19.99

From Evans

Black pumps £22.00 Metallic pumps £27.00

Miscellaneous 

Rings from Miss Selfridge 

Jewellery All From International. Ring £2.99, Ear Cuff £1.99, Bangle £2.99

Both from H&M. Lipstick £2.99 in "Lips to thrill". Foundation Sponge £1.99

Both from H&M. Body splash £2.99 Lip Balm £2.99 in "Pink Macaroon"

Both from H&M. Notepads £1.50 each. Bobbles £1.00

Both from Primark. Tights £3.00. Nails £1.00 each

Make up bag from Primark £3.00

Both from Poundland. Rescue Oil £1.00. Pens £1.00

Spent so much today, but it was totally worth it! Will be doing reviews on the Lipstick, Nails and Rescue Oil very soon.
If you have any questions feel free to email me :)

Love you all 
Kisses;
Emilie xox





6 comments:

  1. Cute purchases , I'm in need of a spree! That foundation sponge looks good, I wonder how it compares to the beauty blender xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Yeah I might do a review on it just to compare

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I am loving that studded jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love days where you find so many amazing things- my bank balance may not like it though! I'm, loving the pink pearled cardi!
    Becky xoxo
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know! they are the best days and aww I hate when that's happens :(

      Thank you! It is very cute xxx

      Delete