Friday, 7 September 2012

Get your feet back on the ground!

Hey!!

So my Benefit products finally arrived, I am a happy bunny right now :)
I ordered the B.right radiant skincare pack. Which contains all the smaller versions of each product. They are the cutest little bottles ever! and they work wonders. 

You also get 3 free samples with your purchase.

The pack contains:

1 Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
1 Moisture Prep Toning Lotion 
1 Total Moisture Facial Cream 
1 It's Potent! Eye Cream
1 Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
1 Refining Finish Facial Polish

I absolutely adore this skincare range and might invest in the larger versions when I have used up all of these ones. 


Kisses;
Emilie xox





6 comments:

  1. These look so cute :) i'd love to hear more about it! it'll take a lot to get me to stray away from my routine though!
    Becky xx
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute!! haha
      I will be doing review's soon so keep a look out :)
      Yeah I have a very precise routine lol

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great skincare range :) I've heard really good things about it, can't wait to read your reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it great babe!
      Aw thank you I will be sure to do them soon :D

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love this collection, it is amazing :D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete