Sunday, 16 September 2012

Don't make me cry.

Hello.

A couple of days ago Effy and I came across this cute little website called cheapfrills.bigcartel.com which sells the most beautiful jewellery! and could not resist not buying anything. So we both decided to buy a necklace each.

Davy Jones Cameo necklace £12.00, 18th Century Romance necklace £10.00

Effy bought the Davy Jones one and I bought the 18th Century one. Aren't they just simply beautiful!
They also came in a little waxed sealed bag which was adorable! You should all check out the website, they stuff is amazing!

Oh also as you all know myself and Effy are obsessed with the band "The View" and they are playing again in the Barrolands in Glasgow so of course Effy and I got tickets :D

Cannot wait <3

Yesterday Effy, my friend Nikki and I all went to the cinema to see "The Possession" It was really good! we all kept screaming and jumping haha. Effy and I bought a few little random things before we went in as we have our friends birthday party coming up!

Effy bought this little 20's dress from RiverIsland £20.00

I bought this stunning jacket RiverIsland £36.00

And we just got a little crop top from Topshop £6.00

That about sums up my weekend as I have been so busy learning all these bloody lines! But I am hopefully going to go shopping with Effy tomorrow so might have a few more goodies to show you 

Love you all 
Emilie xox


12 comments:

  1. What great jewelery! I went over to that site, and everything is absolutely adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff!
    Stop by sometimes and if you like follow me,
    I'll definitely follow back :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)
    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back on GFC, bloglovin' and FB :)
    XoXo
    Venoma
    Blog: Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop top - oa behindthestagebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete