Saturday, 25 August 2012

Review: VO5 'Plump it up'

Hey guys and girls 

This is my first review and I intend to start reviewing a lot more products for you lovely bloggers :)
So here it is, from VO5's plump it up range. It is called VO5 plump it up volumising spritz. It is a spritz in which you spray on to the roots of your towel dried hair and the continue to blow dry in order to give your hair more volume.

£4.00 from boots or 2 for £5, seriously a great deal!

I am really pleased with the results of this product! It worked great and gave my usual limp long hair, great volume at the roots and lasted for a good while. I am so glad I purchased this product and can't wait to get some of the other products from the Plump it up range.

Kisses;
Emilie xox

  

2 comments:

  1. Great review, this sounds great. I have to give it a go! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! so glad you like it :)
      If really is a great product

      Would love to :D

      Emilie xox

      Delete