Saturday, 25 August 2012

Full Beauty Routine.

Hey lovelies!

I have been ever so bored this last week with having no money and waiting to start college again, therefore I have decided to do a full beauty routine blog to show you lovely people what I do to feel all pampered and clean. 

Before my bath

Before I go into the bath, every other day, I like to steam my face and use a nose strip to clear my pours.
I sit with my face just slightly above the water for about 10 minutes, giving myself time to breathe every couple of minutes I then apply the nose strip as my pours have been opened. 
Nose strips and a just of hot water.

In the bath 

I first use the lush soap when I am shaving as it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it smelling beautiful, I then use the Barbie shower gel as I like to wash twice using different products ( I am a clean freak ) I then ex foliate with my Ted Baker body scrub which is amazing ( seriously recommend ). I wash my hair with the lemon and lime shampoo, giving it two washes. If you have oily hair or are prone to build ups then this shampoo it will work wonders! Lastly I condition my hair with the Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. I would usually wash my face with a scrub but as I have already cleansed my face before I steamed it there was no need. 
Aussie Conditioner, Ted Baker body scrub, Lush soap, Lemon and lime shampoo, Avon Barbie shower gel. 

Lemon and lime shampoo available to buy form Sally's

My lovely bubble bath

After bath

After I am finished in the bath I apply Soap and Glory 'The Righteous butter', And for my face I am currently using Superdrug's 'Vitamin E nourishing night cream' I also use the day cream in the morning. And lastly as I have been suffering from a bit of Eczema on my elbows, which is really painful, I have been using 'Zenoxone Hydrocortisone 1% cream' which is really helping 
Soap and Glory The Righteous butter, Zenoxone Hydrocortisone 1% cream, Vitamin E nourishing night cream

I hope you enjoy reading this post as I have enjoyed writing it :)

If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me

Love you all
Kisses;
Emilie xox   


No comments:

Post a Comment