Saturday, 21 July 2012

Sweeter than the rest.

Hey lovely followers :) 

So yesterday Effy and I decided to have a shop in town. We literally were out all day! we were shattered. We went up the west end to byres road, where all the vintage and thrift stores are! It was amazing found our new favourite vintage store :) We also bought stuff in town too, just some clothes and jewellery and bits and bobs. I love days where you can just buy what you want. We then went to the cinema to see "Magic Mike" oh my goodness, it was soooo funny, we were laughing every two seconds! I would definitely recommend it. It was a really great day!

Vitamin E moisture cream day and night £2.99 each Superdrug
4 pack of rings £3.99 H&M 
Blue Antique ring £4.00 Claire's
Green Antique ring £4.00 Claire's
17 Blow Out mascara £5.99. Revlon just bitten balm stain in 'Cherish Devotion' £5.99 Boots
Bits 'n' bobs bag £1.00 Poundland, for my scrapbook 
The View; Hats of to the buskers Album £1.99 That's Entertainment 
Swan crop trousers £5.00 Primark 
Gold skirt £3.00 H&M
Pink Sequenced skirt £4.00 H&M
Sparkly jumper £7.00 H&M
The most amazing PJ trousers ever! Primark £5.00
How cute are the bunnies! <3

Kisses;
Emilie xox

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah they really are cute :)

      they are on sale in primark right now xx

      Delete
  2. I love those rings :)

    And those bunnys are really cute haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw they are really sweet :)

      And yeah they are proper comfy too haha

      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. nice!



    p.s. I'm having a $100 SheInside giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. such a good haul *-* i like your rings and i find your blog very lovely and interesting <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post has really made me want to go on a MASSIVE shopping spree haha. Love the ring from Claire's! Never usually go there but i may have to pay it a visit if it stocks lovely things like this xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nothing better than a good spend eh :D

      yeah I'm the same to be honest, but they have some nice things in right now :)


      xxxxx

      Delete
  6. I just came accross your blog and saw the header at the top: I love it! Then I read through the blog itself and love that too! Great post :) followed right away! Would mean so much if you even quickly check out my blog, follow if you like it?!

    Anyway, great blog! x

    http://emilykateamor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow, thank you hun! that comment means so much to me! How sweet :D

      I will definitely check out your blog and follow too!

      Emilie xox

      Delete
  7. I love everything you got!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a day!
    Adorable little treasures you picked up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god I NEED the pj bottoms! So adorable.
    You got some lovely things, I love the Claire's ring xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a funn day shopping!!!

    Im following!! hope you can follow backk

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The H&M gold skirt is really pretty, bet it would look amazing dressed up to go somewhere swanky!xx

    ReplyDelete