Saturday, 21 July 2012

My heads a mess.

Hey guys 

Just wanted to do a quick catch up blog of what I've been up to the last week <3

On Thursday the 12th of July 2012 Effy and I went to see "The View" for the 4th time at the Glsgow O2 Academy. It was the best gig we have ever been too. We were right at the front at the barrier, we danced and jumped about to every single song and were absolutely sweating. It was totally amazing and one of the best nights of my life TVAOF! <3
The stage, On my crappy phone <3
The View; Sold Out!
The View tour buses, was going to wait but it was so late...

Last Saturday Effy, Will and I all went for a night out and Will invited his friend Holly along, She was really lovely and such a laugh. We went to Firewater first and had a good chat, we then headed to The butterfly and the pig, where the meat men were playing who are a Scottish country band. They are amazing and we were dancing all night. We then headed to Speak Easy and actually went up to the dance floor this time and were all drunk dancing all night, my feet were killing me. It was a great night out, can't wait to do it all again.

Ready! Wore my Topshop peter pan collar dress
Effy and I <3
Will, Effy and I <3 Bad photo, it was boiling in there!

Kisses;
Emilie xox




2 comments: