Tuesday, 26 June 2012

You will be the criminal heartthrob.

Hey Hey Hey 

Yesterday myself and Effy went to meet our friends Nikki and Fee, as we haven't seen them in a while. We all went to Fee's new house which is so lovely and cute and had a catch up we also got to meet her little kitten Ollie which she rescued from a box at the side of the road ( I know, so sad :'(!! ) We also we shopping at Silverburn which is a beautiful shopping mall. It was a great day and I had so much fun, Then Effy and I came home and did an amazing workout and we felt great after it. Our diet is going so well!

 Effy got this bucket bag. Primark; £9.00
 I got this studded bag. Primark; £12.00
Earings. Topshop; £2.50
Shorts. Primark; £5.00
 Effy got this dress. Topshop; £20.00
 Top. Primark; £4.00
Swan Blouse. Primark; £8.00 
 Playsuite. Primark; £15.00
Vintage Frame. TKMaxx: £5.99
My hair was sitting surprising nice for once x
My outfit; Tee - Topshop, Shorts - (big sisters) Necklace - RebelRebel
Braclet - Topshop, Bralet - H&M

My baby; Barkley <3

Kisses;
Emilie xox


23 comments:

  1. Great Bags and Shirts! You look gorgeous ,nice Pic :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bags are gorgeous, I may have to check primark out you got some lovely bits. Your hair looks lush, i'm currently trying to decide how to have my hair for prom i'm thinking loose curls like yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have lots of lovely things in right now :)
      Aw thanks hun that's so sweet ^.^
      Yeah, from your pic your hair looks beautiful, you will definitely look fab with lose curls.
      Hope you have a great time at prom

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. great haul, I love the blue shorts

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the diet is going well! Looks like you got some really great things! I love the swan blouse most of all - so so cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet words on my blog today! Of course I will follow :-) I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style is great hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's such a lovely thing to say, thank you :D xxxxx

      Delete
  7. Aww I love the studded bag and the swan blouse,so adorable :)
    Maybe we could follow each other?xx Melodylouise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just followed your blog ! :D It looks really nice and I love your style :)

    It'd be greatb if you follow back.

    --Alexia--
    http://beautyandocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe :) that's so kind!
      And I sure will

      xxxx

      Delete
    2. nice things, and your blog is so lovely :)
      I follow you now, follow back maybe? :)
      http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 135 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete