Sunday, 17 June 2012

Live too fast for love or sorrow.

Hey guys and girls :) 

I know I haven't blogged in ages, but I haven't been feeling well for a while. Had such painful headaches and been getting migraines Its been awful! but thankfully I am feeling better now, so am able to blog for all you lovely people! x Just going to do a quick round up blog as I haven't really done anything interesting since I have finished college. 

Finally got our extensions from Carolyn Baxter's website they were £80.00, Absolutely love them <3

Finally got a pair of durable slippers for £22.00 :D x

 Joy division Tee from H&M £6.99 Love this <3!!!
 Aztec Tee Primark £4.00
 Denim Shirt £10.00
 Crochet tights £3.00 Primark 
 The first two books in the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy WHSmith £11 for two. really enjoying them.  
Buy 1 get 2 free in Superdrug, Brunette and strawberry dry shampoo £2.00

Thanks all guys x
Kisses;
Emilie xox  

2 comments:

  1. Love the aztec tshirt from primark!
    Your blog is really cute!
    Thanks for following my blog!
    I'm a new follower :)

    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you babe!
      your most welcome :)
      and thank you! xxxxx

      Delete