Thursday, 21 June 2012

Firewater.

Hey guys, 

So yesterday Myself and Effy got dolled up and headed for town as we were meeting Gemma and going for a drink. We ended up meeting her friend Emma also which was really nice as we haven't seen her in ages. We went to a club called Firewater which is amazing! It plays all myself and Effy's favourite music e.g. The View, Joy Division, Kings of Leon, The Doors, David Bowie ect... And the drinks are so cheap, you can get a 2ltr cocktail jug for £4.70 :D We met up with a few more friends from college and had an amazing night.

                                                Outfits: Us being weirdos in the street haha!

Me trying hard not to laugh <3

Effy and I in Firewater <3

Can't wait to go again next week
Kisses;
Emilie xox 

11 comments:

  1. Hey Emz!
    I've tagged you in the Leibster Blog Award!
    http://coleys-collectionsx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/leibster-award.html

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really fun night! I love that top on you - such a pretty colour!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun Thanks, and aww thank you that is so sweet!
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love your pink top. It's really nice! I love any top with a peter pan collar though :)

    You told me you're following my blog yet I don't think it worked! You could retry if you like or it might just be my blog being silly! Thought I'd tell you anyway!

    I'm your newest follower :)I really like your blog too, thank-you for the kind comment on mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah same, they are so cute!

      oh goodness! I will go check it out, I love you blog <3

      Thank you again :D

      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. You look so super cool and trendy!
    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it <3
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top, the colour is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete