Sunday, 27 May 2012

I'm not running from you.

Hey girls :)

Okay so today myself and Effy finally had our passport interviews which we were not looking forward to! So we got up early and got dressed up as we planned to do a bit of shopping after them. Myself, Mum and Effy all went into town and headed to the passport office. When we got in we had to have our bags searched and get scanned with a metal detector thing, it was so scary I felt like I was going for an interrogation. We then got a ticket and had to wait to be called, I was first and had to go over to a little office thing and get drilled with questions. To be fair the guy who was interviewing me was really nice, but I couldn't stop laughing at the way he was acting, trying to be all friendly haha. I got asked the stupidest questions, It was so silly but I guess these things have to be done. After all that carry on we went for a little shop and got some nice things :)





Myself & Effy <3
















Effy bought these Ear rings £2.50 & Necklace £2.00 from Primark.




We bought this shimmer from Wattbrothers £2.99



Its so pretty on :)













Pink lip stain £1.50 Primark





MUA lipstick Superdrug £1.00 Its a peachy coral colour



The Princess Bride book £3.00 Foop, I absolutely loved this movie when I was younger, so when I seen the book I was like, I need to buy this :D



Effy bought these little shoes £6.99




Effy also bought this tee from Razzel Dazzel, £6.00















W7 mascara £1.99 Wattbrothers













That was we bought, It was a good little day to be honest. Today my Gran and my auntie Frances came round to sit out the back in the lovely weather we had a good little gab. 
This is what I wore today 
Dress £15.99 H&M 

Kisses;
Emilie xox


4 comments:

  1. love the colour of the lipstick. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rings and necklace from Primark! :) I was wondering, is the MUA lipstick any good? Haha, I love the colour!:D♥
    http://jessiejane95.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)
      Yeah babe, its amazing quality just for £1. It's a lovely coral colour :)

      xxx

      Delete