Sunday, 6 May 2012

I did it my way.

Hey Hey Hey!

Okay so today Effy and I went on another shopping trip, this time to Braehead, as we still had birthday money left over. We didn't get a lot as the shops are pretty similar to the ones in town, but we got a few little cute things :)



Shorts from H&M £12.99




Play suite £7.99 H&M




Pastel dress £12.99 H&M



Nail foils Primark £1.99






Sude purse Jane Norman £4.00 in the sale




Faux fur clutch £3.00 Primark in the sale











My outfit , I know I look so mundane D:















Hope you all had a great weekend

Kisses;
Emilie xox

6 comments:

  1. ohohoh what beautiful things you have here!My favourite item is the pastel dress...gorgeous!(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you m'dear :) Yeah its a very sweet little dress xxxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I really like those little shorts, I'll have to pop over to H&M, nice blog - just started following, would love for you to look at my blog :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete