Friday, 6 April 2012

Was it a Dream?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to do a quick little post to show you my recent purchases :) Oh and if you could all "Like" My mums Facebook page for her hairdressing business she would really appreciate it! <3

www.facebook.com/Carol.Cuts.Hair





What we bought from Avon.....
Colour shampoo
Curling moose
Heat protective spray



My big sister bought us "Alice through the looking glass" from a little vintage store <3



 My Mum bought Effy and I this beautiful pony tail from, wait for it....the pound shop! and it was originally from Sally's :D
and was priced at £24.99 We love it x













That was all love everything we got :D and if again you could like my mums FB page it would be great!
www.facebook.com/Carol.Cuts.Hair

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment