Sunday, 1 April 2012

Don't Make a Sound.....

Hey pretty people :)

So as I have been telling you guys Effy and I were house sitting on Saturday to Sunday. My aunty Frances came to pick us up on Saturday and we popped to the shops first and got some groceries, bought Q magazine. Then we went to her house and we unpacked and said goodbye to my aunt and uncle, then Effy and I watched Brides Maids, we forgot how funny it was!, then we went a little trip into town to get some munches and a dvd. We ended up buying a load of junk food and bought Trainspotting and the virgin suicides ( 2 of my fave movies! ) and had a girlie night <3 On Sunday we woke up early after having a rough sleep thanks to my aunties crazy cats! Then just showered, got dressed, went to see my Gran again and went home :) It was a pretty chilled fun little weekend.



Everything we bought! just basically junk food, alcohol, Dvd's and Frebreeze! haha :)










Two of my favourite movies <3 Especially Trainspotting




What I was wearing and my newly dyed hair <3












So I probably wont be able to blog until  later this week as I have my graded unit essays to write! Urgh I can never just get time to do nothing on a holiday =( Anyway, I am just going to get it out of the way! so I don't keep putting it off which is an awfully bad habit of mine. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! What do you all plan on doing with your time off?

Kisses;
Emilie xox

10 comments:

  1. What you were wearing looks really cute! I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your essay writing! :) You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe :) I am all finished now thank goodness! haha and aw that's so sweet ^.^ xxx

      Delete
  3. Mint aero balls, yum!! I agree with Vivian, your hair looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes they are :) aww thank you so much that's so kind <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete