Tuesday, 20 March 2012

What's life like bleeding on the floor.

Hey Hey Its a beautiful morning :)

So on Sunday, Effy and I went to "Judy's affordable vintage fair" which was being held in Glasgow University. Effy and I ended up getting lost trying to find one of the little union buildings as they are so discrete goodness, anyway after asking random strangers for directions and walking for about 20 minutes we found the place and qued up outside. We were like second in the que and it was a beautiful sunny day (which is surprising for Glasgow!) When we got in there was two separate rooms full of little stalls with clothes and bags and jewellery, it was so much fun just looking through everything and we bought some nice things.


All the Jewellery we bought all £6 or under :)












Jumpers 2 for £16

I bought this one :)




Effy bought this one x













We ended up having a great day! I love everything we bought, Its all so cute. Then we came home and had a lazy day and got ready for college :)

12 comments:

  1. I love that barbie necklace :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the black earrings! so fabulous. xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great buys! I love the black earrings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that jewelry! I need to find some classic vintage pieces like those. soo timeless!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe :)
      Need to get yourself to some vintage fares and get spending!

      xxxx

      Delete