Tuesday, 13 March 2012

I wasn't born to make you happy. I wasn't born to make you sad.

Hello my lovely readers,

So this week I have still been busy rehearsing and trying to decide on these bloody monologues! Practically been living in Waterstones urgh....Anyway done a bit of spending on Monday after college, It always makes me feel better, but I really have to stop buying make up I have too much :O Anyways here is what I bought....




Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip cream in "Nude" from Boots
£2.99



Collection 2000 Lipstick In "Vintage Rose" from Boots
£2.99




Collection 2000 Lipstick in "Cherry Pop" from Boots
£2.99



Bunny wall decoration from Waterstones £2,00




Postcard from Waterstones £0.60




My mum bought me these press on nail from savers
No idea how much they were, sorry x












Thats all really folks

Kisses;
Emilie xox

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute and YAY for your shopping! :)
    I never tried this brand but the prices are great.
    I am now following you, follow back if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aw thank you! and always YAY for shopping :D
    Yeah you should give it a try its great x
    Of course and thank you <3

    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage Rose is a great colour.
    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the collection 2000 - cherry pop good, I'm looking around for a good red colour x

    http://toptenbeautsdaisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness yes! one of the best red lipsticks I have ever bought and for £2.99 its a bargain, Its really vibrant and goes on like a great matte effect

      xxxx

      Delete