Friday, 16 March 2012

Don't underestimate the things that I will do.

Hey guys!

Just a quick little blog to show you what I have bought recently





-The Runaways and Almost Famous £5
the runaways is actually one of my favourite movies right now <3

-The Vampire Diaries season 2 :)
Love the vampire diaries





My Grampa gave myself and Effy these Fabulous tartan shirts


This ones a greenish blue x




And this ones a redish grey colour x













Not a lot has happened this week still in rehearsals and finally picked my monologues and my lecturer likes them YAY Going to see The devil inside tomorrow with Effy and my Mum :D Excited! It looks so scary then on Sunday going to the Affordable Vintage Fair! I am actually soooooo excited I cant wait to buy lots of cute little things <3

Kisses;
Emilie xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you :) and yeah its one of my fave shows!

    <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you in this post :)

    golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tagged-post.html

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete