Friday, 9 March 2012

And the sky opened up.

Hey Hey Hey!

Okay so to some up the last week, basically been mega busy in college with production starting and stuff also have to start working on my graded unit which involves me preforming a monologue from a play of my choice, so I have been spending some time in the library haha :) Also been to see a few plays which my college have been putting on "Noises Off" and "Titus Andronicus" which is a Shakespeare play, I loved both of them and really had a great time going to see them. My friend Gemma also came to stay with us for a couple of days which was so much fun, we got dolled up and took some funny photos, and we all went into town and Effy and I had another random haul :D




Bought these parcel tags out of the pound shop for our scrap books £1


Glamour £2.00


Percy and Fred hydrating mask free with Glamour



Candles from Primark £1.50



They smell beautiful, like candy floss :)


Technic eyeliners £1.00
Press on nails £1.00
Breath spray £0.50








Basically just a busy random week I have had and today I am going to sort my room, do washings, learn lines and get my outfit ready for tomorrow as I am going shopping :D

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment