Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Let me see your Jazz hands

Hey!!!

Okay so my Jazz shoes arrived this morning and I came home to open them, I was actually excited haha I'm so sad....Lol I have had such a busy week with auditions and tomorrow I have my audition for our class production where we have to preform a monologue and a movement piece, mines are going quite well. I am actually excited for tomorrow :D



The parcel they arrived in :)




The little bag they came in, so cute! <3



The cutest little shoes ever! £15.95 DanceDirect.com



Me wearing them, goodness I know my ankles look rather fat in this, but honestly they are swollen from rehearsing my movement piece! I also have numerous bruises and skint knees :O







Well that's all guys, hope you have all had a great week, I know my has certainly been stressful

Kisses;
Emilie xox

2 comments: