Sunday, 19 February 2012

I like my beats fast, And my bass down low

Hey my lovelies x

On Friday it was my friend, Richards, 19th birthday party and Effy and I and the college crew were all going so Effy and I got up early and spent all day getting ready, which was fun. We headed into town to meet Will and Kelly as we were all getting the bus together. Effy and I got soaked -__- but managed to salvage our hair thank goodness. When we got there we said hello to everyone, as some of Richards friends were there who we had never met before, they were all lovely and chatty which was great. We all had a good drink and dance :) Was so much fun, they we ended up staying with Richard as it was too late to go home oops lol All in all it was a great night and I had such a laugh, I really do love my friends <3




Jade, Richard and I x



Some of the guys having a chat x



Will and I x



We look like the breakfast club or something haha x











There was far to many photos to show them all haha but I hope you all had a lovely weekend

Kisses;
Emilie xox

7 comments:

  1. seems you have a good weekend dear (:
    I like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inmyhansonshirt - :)! aw thank you hunni, thats so sweet <3

    Audrey - aw i really did thank you :) oh thanks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super fun time all around, and Happy, Happy Birthday to Richard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw it really was, aww he'd be so thankful <3 xx

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun crowd you hang out with :D

    ReplyDelete