Friday, 24 February 2012

Hey baby, here I am.

Hey guys!

So last week after the day after the party Effy and I went out with my Auntie Frances and My granny for a little shopping. We went over to Breahead which is a massive shopping centre for a look around as it was too cold to go town! They have a giant, and I mean giant Primark so we went in for a gander. Effy and I bought some stuff and so did Gran and Frances. After shopping we went to The Picture House restaurant in Rutherglen which is so lovley and had a nice meal and a drink, oh and I also bought some more "Vivo" make up from Tesco :)




Effy bought this bucket bag £9


And also this pure £4


I bought this cute little pure £4



3 wire hair bands £1.50 each




Rose hair band £2



Press on nails £1 each



Pack of bobbles £1


Nail varnish from Tesco £0.99 each

In Liquorice and Cashmere
 


Vivo Lipstick in Barely There £1.99














It turned out to be a fun little day :) and I love the things we bought xx

Kisses;
Emilie xox

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick is such a bargain for £1.99

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away - win the colour of your choice :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    X

    ReplyDelete