Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Hands are all twisted, pointing at me.

Hey my lovely followers !

Okay so on my last blog I forgot to tell you about "A clockwork Orange" when we went to see it on Friday. Well it was amazing! they all preformed very well and the boy playing 'Alex' really did the character justice, Effy, Coley and I had a really fun night.

Also on Sunday when we were talking Coley and Gemma home, we had a little random spend in town and bought some cute little things 






Effy bought this cute little compact mirror as she keeps losing all hers

H&M - £1.99



Effy and I bought a lip scrub and it is a life saver product when it comes to dry lips

Lush - Bubble gum lipscrub £4.99




We went into Superdrug as I also love spending money on make up

Superdrug - NYC lipstick in 'blue rose' £1.99





Also we bought these cute chunky key rings for ours keys and bag

H&M - £1.99 each




And lastly this beautiful scented body spray which smells like summer in a bottle, perfect for college after jumping about all day!

H&M - £1.99 










After town, we just came home and gutted our room and learned a duologue for Monday which went good. 

Kisses;
Emilie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment