Monday, 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone x

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got loads of nice things!
I thought I would do a blog showing you most of the thing I got as I plan on doing some reviews of the make up and products I got.

Okay to start with, this is all the things Effy bought me <3


L - R

17 photo flawless primer
Accessorize Molten copper nail varnish
Kate Moss Lipstick in red
MUA lipstick Glitter pink
MUA lipstick Pink



Sopa & Glory:

Feel good factor Spf 15 moisture lotion
Peaches and clean facial wash
Kick Ass concealer 


River Island make up bag


Leather bound journal



Soap & Glory Do a bubble take











The contents :)











This is the presents I bought for Effy:




Umberto Giannini



Inside the tin. Everything is so beautiful <3



Also a leather bound diary

Soap & Glory:

Glow Job tinted moisture lotion
Glow all out blusher
Trick or treatment concealer

MUA lipstick in Red


Clear travel make up bags










Presents from our best friend Coley:



Umberto Giannini Hair Kit


The contents


Ted Baker Vanity Beauty Case


The Contents



Dexter season 3 box set <3


Lush Christmas gift box



Inside :)  They smell beautiful x


Snow fair shower gel <3

Magic wand which also smells of snow fairy x








These gifts are from my lovely mum and dad <3:




No7 beauty vanity box! This is so amazing :D



The contents


Closer look


and again x


My mum bought me and Effy each a little one of these boxes and filled it with random little things :)


Inside the box -

how cute are those tweezers


and again :)


Fearne make up brushes










From my big sister Nicole:




Kings of leon documentary Talihina Sky <3!!!!



random beautiful little bath soaps and fizzer's


And again! xxx


Lip gloss's and candles


Finally our real Jesus bracelets modelled on my pasty arms D:



other little bracelets xx


A stunning photo journal <3


Inside! this is actually stunning <3 love it










And lastly from my aunty Frances and my Gran, just some little random things as they gave me money :)



random little PJ's :)



NYX glitter palette


Amazing black soap from Spain x



Jade goody perfume



Little socks x



A Random little box Frances gave us which now stores our earrings :)








Well that's everything we got =D, Effy and I will be getting our Ipods tomorrow, cant wait
hope you all got amazing things

Love you all

Kisses;
Emilie xox

15 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you got lots of lovely things! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so many awesome presents! Merry xmas :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - aw i did thanks :) x

    sanam - haha yeah i love them all :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many nice things! I love soap and glory products, they smell gorgeous. I got those fearne cotton brushes for christmas too :D dexter box set <3 have you watched the latest season?

    Laura x

    somewhereinmanchester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you dear :) aw same :D haha thats strange :P ooo i love dexter <3 no not yet babe, not had time with college xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I love Dexter. Such a fun show. <3

    - Marisa

    vivavoluptuous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all your choices in presents, lovely river island makeup bag :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw why thank you dear :) Oh yeah its so cute <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such lovely gifts that you gave and received my dear, glad to see you had a lovely Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you dear x
    aww I did and I hope you did too <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice post!:)
    Lovely greetings xx

    Would be really happy about a visit;):
    design-is-wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! I am your newest follower :)


    check out my blog if you'd like… itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete