Saturday, 31 December 2011

It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life, for me!

Hello all you lovely people,

first off I want to wish you all a Happy New Year :D hope you are all having a great time and not getting too drunk haha. Okay so this year I want to actually start to stick to my new resolutions and make 2012 a much better year than 2011 which shall be hard as I had a great last year. Okay so here are my resolutions.

1 - achieve my goal weight by my 18th birthday which is 4 months and 16 days away.

2 - be much more positive about life and stop letting other people push their problems on to me I have enough of my own.

3 - make sure I write in my new journal everyday.

4 - sing more, I LOVE to sing and don't do if enough any more.

5 - Help around the house more, to help ease the stress of my mum and dad.

6 - and finally just be happy and make this year amazing!

So that's my resolutions and I intend to stick to them all :)

what are some of yours?

love you all

Kisses;
Emilie xox

14 comments:

  1. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*♥¨*•. ¸¸
    Hi Emilie, I'm dropping by random blogs to pass on my well-wishes. Happy New Year, I hope 2012 brings all you hope for and deserve!

    ~ Barry
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*♥¨*•. ¸¸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw why thank you dear, happy new year to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great resolutions! I wish you luck with achieving them! Have a great New Year!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you hun :) thats ever so sweet x

    you too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions! and happy new year, loving the blog and thanks for following me xxx

    http://megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks dear :)

    happy new year to you too babe

    np xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog!!!

    Keep up the great posts!

    Follow eachother ?

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant resolutions !! :) xoxo

    www.twaddleandtomfoolery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2012 girl!Great resolutions (:
    How about follow each other?
    ps.your blog's background is awesome <3
    Bisous
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw same to you babe and sure thing :D

    haha thank you very much xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete