Wednesday, 14 December 2011

I'm a dead man walking in.

Hello you lovely people :)

Okay so on Friday myself and Effy went into town and bought each other our Christmas present which I am so excited to get as it is mostly make up and soap and glory products! <3 We saved a bit of money so treated ourselves to some Accessorize make up :D



If you spent more that £6 you got a free pallet :D
we choose French vintage


The glittery nail varnish is amazing! £4








Pallet in French Vintage : Free :)


Bronzer in Laguna £6
Goes amazing with our new Max factor foundation! x









Last Saturday, my aunty Frances and Gran took myself and Effy to EK shopping centre to do some last minute shopping we basically bought some random stuff for our room and make up. Then we went to peel park which is a lovely restaurant and we had a nice meal and Effy and I got some rums and coke <3





Collection 200 Cream puffs lip gloss £2.99
This is actually amazing! Love the texture :)


Little vintage wall compartment holder for all our beauty products x



Free No7 gift set if you spent over £22



The context:
lip gloss
mascara
hand cream
eye liner
eye shadow
eye cream






Pink Glasses :) so pretty! x


Max factor foundation in ivory (lightest shade)
£12.99 I absolutely love this foundation it goes on so well, I would deffo recommend it










My hair was sitting decent for once x











Love you all xxxxxxxxx

Kisses;
Emilie xox

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks like you got quite a beauty haul there! Jealous! I love this time of year, there's always an excuse to buy more makeup! haha xx

    ReplyDelete