Monday, 26 December 2011

Hey Big Splendour

Hello guys and girls x

I forgot to do this quick little blog to show you and early Christmas present myself and Effy revived :)
As you all know myself and Effy are big Soap & Glory fans, so when we received the S&G Big Splendour gift set we were over the moon :D



The bag is massive and fit so much stuff in it
Its so pretty :)


The contents!
We love everything! and have already tried everything out, its all amazing :D








Absolutely love this gift and S&G products :)

Kisses;
Emilie xox

2 comments:

  1. Ohh sooo jealous! I saw a blog post about this bundle the other week but forgot all about it! So wanted to see if I could pick up!...Fingers crossed I might find one in the boots sale xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw babe that's a shame. yeah fingers crossed, I hope you get one, the stuff is truly amazing

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete