Thursday, 22 December 2011

The best lasts forever

Hey guys and Girls

Okay so a couple of days ago myself, Effy and Coley decided we had not treated ourselves in ages and Sherlock Holmes was coming out and we LOVE! the first one. We all went into town early and very excited and got out tickets and bought some treats and then took our seats. Oh my goodness, the movie was amazing! it was so funny yet so serious and sad at the same time. We were all on the edge of our seats and had such a great time.

Also last Saturday myself, Effy and my big sister Nicole were in town getting my dad some last minute presents which was very annoying as he is very picky! anyway myself and Effy bought some more Accessorize make up as we love it! we bought two nail varnishes and got a free pallet.





L - R

Pink Spice & Mermaid £4 each



Our pallet in "peony union jack"










So that was all guys :)

Kisses;
Emilie xox

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the movie was good and that you picked up some cute stuff!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mermaid nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. inmyhansonshirt - aww it so was and thank you :) x

    louise - aw thanks, its deffo a new fave :) xx

    ReplyDelete