Saturday, 8 October 2011

You can run away with me anytime you want.

Heyy Guys and Girls :)

Okay so yesterday Effy, Coley and I decided to do some well earned shopping as we have been working really hard at college. So we went into town and went straight to H&M




Little note books Effy and I bought to keep track of our diets :) £1.50 each



Little pack of stud earrings Effy bought £1,99



We both bought ANOTHER lipgloss £0.99 each. We couldn't resists as the design was so pretty and H&M lips gloss is always great



I bought a little tee £6.99



Effy bought an amazing Doors tee £9.99 its beautiful!



Effy also bough a little cute green bag £9.99









After H&M, Coley had to go home but Effy and I continued shopping and went to New Look.





I bought this beautiful little bunny necklace for £2.00



Close up :)


Effy and I also bought a bra each
Mines is at the top £3.00
Effys £4.00



We also bought this wrapping paper :)









After New Look we nipped into our favourite shop "Urban Outfitters"  and Effy bought a make up bag.




Carpet bag-ish make up bag £5 :)









We then met up with my big sister who was at college and we all went into primark.



My big sister bought Effy and I a pair of slippers £3 each mine are the pink and Effy's are the Red and blue :)



Hanging shelf compartments for in our wardrobe as we have so much clothes £4




A strawberry bon bon flavoured candle £1.50



A make up bag I bought for myself £2.50









We also went into Boots, TK max, Starbucks and ASDA on the way home





The no7 nail varnish we bought for £2 with a voucher in boots :) in Light brown



The massive Halloween snow globe we bought out of   TK max for only £7!! its absolutely beautiful and it plays the tune to "ding dong the witch is dead"




Effys Classic hot chocolate from starbucks :)



My strawberry and cream frappuccino :)


Last but not least the Ella & Rose body scrub from ASDA £2.00










Well my dears that's all, I have spent so much over the last couple of days haha :)

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment