Tuesday, 11 October 2011

This weeks Avon haul!

Hello dears,

just a quick little blog to show and tell you about what I bought from this weeks avon :)



Everything that we bought, with a total of about £14.10 :)


Sleep therapy - Goodnight pillow mist

( this stuff is amazing and does actually help to relax you before bed )



Sleep Therapy - Dreamy body wash



Daily hair refresher - cherry blossom





Pomegranate and mango body lotion


Skin so soft - perfecting oil


Barbie cologne spray


Out of its box. This smells amazing by the way! and also the bottle is so cute!!!!









Well that was myself and Effy's little avon haul. We are pleased with the stuff we bought, its all so lovely.

Kisses;
Emilie xox

3 comments:

  1. I just purchased items from Avon! I can't wait to get them! I must have missed that Barbie perfume!



    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sleep therapy stuff sounds great! I think I need to give that a try!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany Elaine - Aww exciting stuff babes :D I am always so excited to get my order :D

    inmyhansonshirt - Aw its amazing babe! I used the pillow mist the other night and it actually really helped relax me before I went to sleep :D

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete