Saturday, 8 October 2011

I said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating"

Hello my dolls :)

Okay so I had little random spend at ASDA the other day because frankly I felt like it haha :)






Fiendish Fancies... because the name was too good :)




 Them open



Aero bubbles and Sensations :D




Two packs of baby wipes a.k.a our make up wipes!


And last but not least A Kerrang! My chemical romance special which was £5.99 and so worth it!









That day we also went into town and Effy and I bought a few little things from primark and topshop x





Everything :)



Some stockings from primark £2.50 each



TopShop Blusher £6




In Rose :)




Free TopShop magazine




Some pop socks from primark £2.00









So basically that was everything we bought :D Just a random little day

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment