Saturday, 24 September 2011

Look into my eyes and I'll own you

Hey all you beauties :)

Okay so on the 16th of September it was my fathers birthday :D and myself, Effy and my big sister Nicole decided to take my dad shopping and let him pick his own clothes because it is so bloody hard to pick men clothing!!!!! Haha Anyway...... He picked a lot of nice things and was happy so that was our duty done lol After shopping my dad and big sister we tired from shopping and decided to go home. Myself and Effy stayed out for a little more shopping :D




My fathers birthday cake :) The letter "H" burnt out straight away D:











Barkley waiting on a piece of cake <3


Everything we bought. Effy & I bought a pair of black jeggins and a pair of blue jeans each. We also bought Sherlock Holmes and Get Him To The Greek. And A hair band each from H&M and I bought a purse :)






We then bought a Krushem  :)

After the town Effy and I went to ASDA and we bought Supernatural season 5 to add to our collection, a birthday card for my Gran and MNY Maybelline New York nail varnish in Mustard £3.99, which is amazing by the way!! <3





Us on the way home (:













The nail varnish on, Sorry its a rubbish photo it was on my phone xxx








So yeah I spent a fortune but it was worth it haha

Love you guys xx

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment