Saturday, 24 September 2011

Let's get inside your car, Just you, me and the stars

Hey Babes!

Okay so yesterday as it was my day off and also the September weekend Effy and I decided to do a little shopping as we both badly needed Jackets as we live in Scotland therefore its is always raining/freezing.
So we started off looking in Primark to see if they had any nice coats but nothing took my fancy although Effy saw a lovely coat that she tried on and loved so she got that one, we then went to the jewellery and I found a beautiful stag necklace that I had to have as I love stags!!! and Effy bought a Pantha ring and matching earrings which were cute. We then headed to H&M where we tried on at least 100 coats until I came across a beige one which I fell in love which so decided to buy! I then went to look at the hats as my jacket doesn't have a hood and I need to keep my hair dry! I found a beautiful Russian looking furry hat ( fake fur of course ) which I love dearly so I bought it haha. After clothes shopping, we headed to Watt Brothers as we were in desperate need of new make up!  We bought Foundation, powder, fake eyelashes, a new compact mirror and a lips gloss for my Gran. As it was getting later we decided to head for the bus and on the way there we found this little random show which just sells jewellery and little bits and bobs and we found these little phone charm things called fuglies so we got one each as they are very cute! After heading home we then went to visit my Gran in Hospital and found out she should be getting out soon which I am so excited for!





Eyelashes £1.99 each



Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Foundation in perfect beige £10.99 :)



This is is best foundation we have ever bought x






Feather Finish powder in misty beige £2.99



perfect with our foundation :)



Our new compact £1.99 and the lip gloss £1.00 we bought for my Gran x



Our Fuglies :D
Mine is the one on the left he is called Malcolm
80p each


My amazing Russian hat from H&M
£12.99



My hat in full view x



My Stag necklace £2.50




Front view :D



Effy's Pantha ring £2.50


and again :) x



Effys pantha ear rings £2.50 x




My beautiful Coat £29.99 H&M












So basically that was my Friday, I had a lot of fun :D

what you all planning to do on your holiday ?

Kisses;
Emilie xox

4 comments:

  1. Everything you bought is simply gorgeous! I am really loving that stag necklace and the uglies! They are actually adorable!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much words can not describe it. It is just so amazing i just love it there is no words to describe how i feel about this blog xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all stuffs. Just adorable! :)

    Maybe we can follow to each other?

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. inmyhansonshirt - Aw thank you babe :) yeah they are so cute ! :D xxxx

    Lauren x - Aww babe! thats so lovely :D thank you so much xxxxx

    Anete - thank you hun :D ofcourse xxxx


    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete