Saturday, 3 September 2011

The last good night that we toasted too.

Hello Lovelies!

So on Thursday I was in college from 9 till 4 and it was amazing as per! learned alot and really enjoyed my Theatre history class, it was so interesting! And in our Theatre performance skills class we started a new style of acting based on The style of Artaud and his Theatre of Cruelty. It was bloody amazing! I love all the grotesque and over the top acting! I can't wait to do more acting in this style. Oh and Coley gave Myself and Effy our Avon.







We bought ( L - R ) Bubble bath, sensitive and strawberry and guava and we also bought strawberry and guava body lotion and shower gel.






Then on Friday I just woke up early, had a lazy day, then went to visit my Granny and sadly she was very unwell. I hope she gets better :'( <3






What i wore to the hospital! xx








I will blog tomorrow and show you what I bought :D

Love you guys!

Kisses;
Emilie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment