Saturday, 24 September 2011

Avon Purchases.

Okay my darlings,

So I wanted to show you all my lovely purchases from this months Avon, which I have to stop doing because I have far too much make up!!! Anyway here is what Effy and I bought.





All of our goodies :)


First we bought a colour trend lip stick in sparkle shine and a Christmas care lip balm which is so cute!



Our lip stick, which is shaped as a heart


Then we bought a Dark brow glimmer stick eye brow pencil which works wonders!











Our glimmer stick x












Last but not least our amazing country rose beauty compartment holder which is absolutely beautiful and sits perfectly on our dressing table :)  










So that was everything we bought and we have ordered from the next magazine also, no wonder we never have an money! lol 

Kisses;
Emilie xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment