Monday, 22 August 2011

I got one mile to go, On down the road

Hello people!

Okay so yesterday I just went to the hospital to visit my Granny and she was still doing well :) I wore my new Zara dress, and then Effy, Mother and My Aunty Frances all went to ASDA and got a few things. Myself and Effy bought Paloma Faiths album which was only a £1!!! what a bargain :D Then we just came home and I went to bed quite early as I was shattered haha :D x





My Zara dress.






And again.







Our Paloma Faith CD






Love you guys!

Kisses;
Emilie xox

5 comments:

  1. i have heard 'stone cold sober'by this girl, which was released in i think in 2009,
    i really don't like pop and jazz stuff, but she makes me listen to it..
    <3 the dress too..
    have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww awesome :) yeah, i love paloma faith and D'aww thanks! you too dear <3

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    OMFG I LOVE YOUR BLOG`S HEADER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tay Tay - Why thank you very much :D <3 x

    Kaia - D'aww thank you!! and :D! same haha <3

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete