Saturday, 20 August 2011

And its coming closer.

Afternoon Darlings :D

So today has pretty much been a lazy day! I didn't have anything planned so have just been sitting about all day doing little bits and bobs. Coley came up early as my mother was cutting her hair. It turned out lovely she looked  great :D Then myself, Effy and Coley all had a good gab and planned tomorrow as we are having a slumber, so there will probably be some photos for me to show you :D.  Then my Aunty Frances came over as my mother was also doing her hair, she was getting her extensions in and curled and that also turned out beautiful. Now myself and Effy are just making some scrapbooks and chatting and will probably watch a movie.
What are all you guys up to tonight?

loveyouall

Kisses;
Emilie xox

2 comments:

  1. u r a fan of doors.
    am tooooo, a huge one :D
    Tonight, am planning to do all the homework i ahve been compiling in my bag from like a week. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! oh my goodness i love the doors!!! :D
    awww good luck with your homework hun

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete