Saturday, 30 July 2011

Now Come One, Come All!!!

Hello guys and girls!
                       
My name is Emilie, and I have decided to start to blog my every day occurrences in order that one day I can look back and remember exactly how I felt as I lived through the best years of my life ;).
So by all means feel free to comment and ask me questions as I am very open minded and would be happy to inform you of anything you'd like to know about me or my life.


"all that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"


kisses;
         Emilie xox

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea! I like to blog about the books Ive read for the same reason. So I can remember how I felt about a book in detail. But also I like to recommend good books to my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you very much! (: and yeah that's also a great idea! I love to read :D I will be sure to check out your blog as I am always looking for a new book to read

    Kisses;
    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete